Covent Garden Business Forum
STOP PRESS: IN Covent Garden Magazine RE-LAUNCH – Wednesday 6th February @ Mr Fogg’s Society of Exploration, Covent Garden. JOIN the Business Forum to network with Covent Garden’s best businesses on the night.
The Covent Garden Business Forum (CGBF) sits alongside “IN Covent Garden” magazine. Our two brands are closely connected too – Membership of The Forum means that your business is featured in the Business Directory on the IN Covent Garden interactive map on the Website and in Social Media; and that you have access to preferential rates forAdvertising and Editorial in the magazine.
Our membership fee structure is in two simple tiers:
Full Annual membership of £625.00 net or £750 incl VAT
Concession Annual Membership of £312.50 net or £375 incl VAT
for small arts, charities or micro businesses with less than 3 employees
IN The Know: Business Events include:
- Business briefings from companies that we’d all like to hear from like Google, Facebook etc. We’ll be asking for your suggestions
- Briefings from local business leaders, entrepreneurs and politicians to give us the inside track on what is going on and how to stay one step ahead
- Opportunity to spotlight your business and expertise to fellow members
- Regular updates from Safer Neighbourhood Policing Teams
- Specialist briefings from experts in Business Resilience, Technology, Tax and Employment Laws. (If this is your Business model let us know!)
- And an opportunity to relax over a drink and food to meet others
Membership of The Covent Garden Business Forum also guarantees representation on important local committees like the Covent Garden Area Trust, Safer West End, Westminster Business Group, The Federation of Small Businesses, The Institute of Travel & Tourism, Love Camden and the Night Time Industry Association. And we will be making sure that your voice is heard on these influential decision-making platforms.
Covent Garden Business Forum Annual Membership
Covent Garden Business Forum Annual Membership Concession
Thank you – and see you at the next networking event.